Sunday, November 28, 2010

Smile :D

Hey :D
So, my friend recently started doing a blog and said I should start one too ! So here we are ... starting a blog. I'm not entirely sure what to talk about here or how long I should go for.. so I'm just going to "try it"... get it... "try it" name of the blog..My God I'm bad at first impressions. 
So, a little about me... I adore life and music and movies and I can't think of life without my friends and family. I would die without water and chocolate so I should mention them too. 
-sigh- I have had to deal with a lot of shit in my life. I am currently at my 3rd school. ( I know ... rebel much) so yeah I've had to make a lot of new friends. But I don't regret a thing in life because then you never learn from your experiences. You will soon learn that I will say something sentimental and you all go "woah this chick is deep" and then I'll say something completely wrong and you will see I'm not so cool. But I hope to achieve certain things out of this blog. For example as I said I have dealt with a lot of shit in my life and I hope that by blogging my feelings to everyone I can prevent myself from bottling it up like last time and not have a complete and utter meltdown. Also if you want a blog dedicated to someone or something let me know and I will see what I can do for you...I'm a very giving person...I gave a busker $2 today. When I gave him the $2 the man smiled at me and his smile made my day :) And for that one split second all the bad things left my mind and I was completely happy and content in my life. I want my life to be like that every single second.... woah dream big !.... hahaha. You all get what I mean. You have those moments in life where you feel like nothing can take you down or make you feel bad or whatever. You don't want those moments to end, and then a bird craps on your shoulder and badda bing badda boom my awkward moment. (I told you I ruin sentimental moments :P ).
So, I shall let you go and roam the blogging world for other desperate blogger wannabe's ( like me ) and have fun and smile even at the random in the street who has been following you in his white van for 20 mins :D haha
Keep Smiling 
Cinderella xx

1 comment: