“Once upon a time in a faraway land there was a tiny kingdom, peaceful, prosperous, and rich in romance and tradition. Here in a stately chateau there lived a widowed gentleman and his little daughter, Cinderella.”
I long for the time when stories started with “once upon a time”. Why does everything have to be so complicated ? When did life’s story start with “ I can’t believe she did that ?” or “ how could he do that to me ?”. Why is it when I wake up I don’t have singing mice and other mythical creatures making my dresses ? For those who know me well. They know that I LOVE movies and particularly love stories. I firstly adore these movies because secretly I hope that one day I will star in one of those movies with the Taylor Launtner. But I know that wont be happening for a bit :P . I just want to be lifted off my feet and carried away into the sunset or have a super passionate kiss under the fireworks. But well...maybe I should stick to singing Titanic songs instead. There is nothing better than singing either a super sad song and crying or singing a super loud song and screaming. Anyways I am getting off topic here. What I’m aiming at saying here is that. Cinderella is just a fairy-tale and not every wish comes true. But, we all need something to believe in. So all I’m saying is believe in something and wish on a star but don’t waste every minuet of every day wishing and hoping it will come true. Except that one dream with Taylor Launtner....well who knows :)
Hahahaha. I do hope you believe in something that makes you happy. Live everyday like a princess or a prince. Don’t let anything spoil your day.
Love forever and always
Keep Smiling :D
Cinderella
xx
this post just reminded me of the day we learnt about poison apples and fire breathing dragons :')
ReplyDelete<3